Marketing and Public Relations Project Assistant/Intern (two openings) | Chicago Buzz Marketing
Posted on Aug 26, 2019
Chicago Buzz Marketing is seeking a detail-oriented Marketing and Public Relations Project Assistant/Intern. This position is responsible for support and implementation of integrated marketing and public relations projects.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Implement content into appropriate platforms
- Implement eblast and monthly blog into Mailchimp and website
- Assist with event facilitation and live event content creation
- Email reach out, research and basic PR facilitation
- Collaboration with Project Managers, Graphic Designers, Publicists, and other Project Assistants
- Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate for this position will be working towards the completion of a college degree (Associates or Bachelors). Past internship or work study experience is a plus.
How to apply
Please send cover letter and resume to CEO Anna Marie at firstname.lastname@example.org.