Head of Digital Marketing | Finn Partners
Posted on Aug 27, 2019
Join Finn Partners and be part of building one of the most dynamic and fastest-growing integrated communications and marketing firms in the world. We offer a unique opportunity: the chance to contribute your passion, energy and talents in an entrepreneurial environment while collaborating, learning and growing your career with an amazing global team of more than 750+ colleagues in 19 offices around the world. Finn drives attention-getting and results-oriented outcomes for our clients, who range from startups to Fortune 500 brands. A “Best Place to Work” and “Best Mid-Sized Agency of the Year,” we continue to push the boundaries between marketing creativity and science to deliver campaigns that amaze our clients. Our core mission is to build a diverse team that works hard, plays nice and takes risks to amaze clients and make a difference in the world.
We’re looking for an experienced Head of Digital Marketing to lead our Midwest Digital team, based in Chicago, Illinois. Finn Partners Digital Marketing Practice is an innovative and talented group, and this position requires strong client and team management skills, and the ability to develop and retain business. We are looking for highly creative, digitally savvy and strategic integrated team players who know how to bring insight-driven thinking and smart ideas to the table. Agency experience is required..
Reporting to the Chief Strategy Officer, you will serve as the orchestrator who understands clients, audiences and how to drive digital marketing strategies that deliver impact. The Head of Digital Marketing has a track record of building and developing client relationships, teams, and integrated digital programs, from research and positioning to strategy and creative platform development, advertising, social media, and other channel programs. You have a depth of experience across industries and can spearhead digital marketing campaigns that may be national or global, B2B and/or B2C. As a demonstrated leader and client advisor, you will to help grow the business through relationship building, developing outstanding new business pitches, and help clients unlock new value within their partnerships with Finn.
- Understand the entire marketing ecosystem across paid, earned and owned channels, and from insights to campaign execution
- Apply digital marketing expertise and capabilities to generate agency growth with existing and net new clients
- Partner with account and creative teams to continuously pull in digital programming to execute on strategy; ensure inputs and data are incorporated into the channel plan
- Serve as a strategic digital advisor for clients and provide ongoing thought leadership, pivoting across multiple accounts
- Develop and apply digital content strategies across the digital ecosystem; ensure the right team is engaged to deliver the best possible creative to deliver against goals and objectives
- Help build and mentor a diverse, dynamic team that clients see as ahead of the curve; educate staff and clients on best practice when required
- Stay on top of emerging technology, platform, and consumer trends – translate how trends can deliver on business and communication goals
- Contribute to and lead new business pitches
- Collaborate with digital and earned media experts to develop and lead innovative campaigns that exemplify ahead-of-the-curve marketing techniques and channel planning
- Understand measurement and when to pull in experts to design program measurement frameworks
- Keep current with industry developments, trends and interpret appropriate applications to these changes for all accounts
- 15+ years of agency experience in digital marketing.
- A thorough knowledge and love of marketing and marketing techniques, including proficiency with data analytics, web, search, paid, influencers, apps, email, and content
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of digital marketing technologies and best practices (from search marketing and web design to social media advertising, influencer marketing, e-commerce, and application development).
- Understand the creative process and how to develop great work with creative talent and account teams in a collaborative manner.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of the public relations field, including executive positioning, media relations, event production, and creative strategy
- Be a top-notch client manager who helps identify and solve problems and demonstrate value
- Have experience working at all levels of a client, including C-Suite stakeholders
- Call upon and cultivate new business contacts to expand our client touch points
How to apply
Interested candidates should apply at Finn Partners' website.