Mediapalooza at Navy Pier
Publicity Club of Chicago | End of Summer Event
Join us for an evening of drinks, food & good conversation with fellow PR peeps
Riva Crab House at Navy Pier
Wednesday, August 28 | 5:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
5:30 pm to 8:30 pm | Riva Crab House at Navy Pier
8:30 pm to 9:30 pm | Offshore at Navy Pier
9:30 pm to 10:00 pm | Aon Summer Fireworks at Navy Pier
Join the Publicity Club of Chicago as we toast to the end of summer at Navy Pier with our first-ever Mediapalooza!
Amenities will include:
- Real networking opportunities with Chicago’s media community
- Passed hor devours and cash bar
- Discounted membership renewal rates
- Raffles and prizes
- Complimentary pass on the iconic Centennial Wheel
- Watching the final Aon Summer Fireworks of 2019 from Offshore, the world’s largest outdoor rooftop bar
Guests will include members of the media, PCC members, and future PCC members. The evening will begin at Riva Crab House before everyone transitions to Offshore (the wold’s largest rooftop according to Guinness World Records).
See the final Aon Summer Fireworks of the season and make some new connections!
Tickets: $45 – Members, $65 – Non Members
Public transportation is encouraged.
* The Navy Pier trolley runs between Navy Pier and State Street, traveling east on Illinois and west on Grand and stopping at designated points along the route. Click here for the route map.
* CTA bus #124 connects Navy Pier with Union/Ogilvie Stations and Millennium Station; CTA bus #29 connects Navy Pier with LaSalle Street Station and Millennium Station. Visit www.rtachicago.com to access the RTA trip planner to find your best way to Navy Pier.
*Navy Pier has two parking garages on site. Find more detailed information and current parking rates here.
Check out the End of Summer Event at Navy Pier!
DATE AND TIME
Wed, August 28, 2018
5:30 PM –10:00 PM CDT
600 E Grand Ave
Meet at Riva Crab House
Chicago, IL 60611
Days until August 28th Mixer