Graphic Designer/Senior Graphic Designer | Tier One Partners
Posted on May 17, 2021
Are you someone with an eye for sophisticated, attention-grabbing visuals? Do you love to bring stories to life through graphics, animation, and typography?
At Tier One Partners, we’re seeking a highly creative Graphics Designer/Senior Graphic Designer with 3 to 6 years of experience, preferably in a content studio or agency environment, to join our team. We’re looking for someone with talent, determination, confidence, drive, and a sense of humor — but we’re really hoping to find someone with much more than that. We’re looking for a designer who …
- transforms complex or industry-specific concepts into engaging, visual solutions
- has a knack for juggling multiple projects at a time
- is always on the lookout for inspiration
- is always game for leading a brainstorm
Our ideal colleague is someone who can tackle it all — because this position is client-facing and involves designing all types of marketing collateral, including animated video, infographics, presentation decks, ad banners, social media and email graphics, website pages, and more.
This position calls for a detail-oriented designer who is ready to take on significant responsibilities in our Content Studio, including maintaining a high standard of quality on all of their accounts, building strong client relationships, and helping to manage and nurture team members for agency success.
Desired skills and expertise:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in graphic design or other related field of study
- Minimum 3 years of design experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud, including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects, and Premiere
- Skilled in typography, illustration, layout design, and color theory
- Familiarity with technical specifications and best practices for both digital media and print
- Strong communication skills and an eagerness to collaborate with others
- Ability to interpret brand guidelines and design systems and libraries to effectively communicate brand identities
- Knowledge of UX design principles and ability to create UX deliverables such as user personas, site maps, wireframes, and user journeys
- Experience with website creation, content management systems (such as WordPress and HubSpot), and marketing automation platforms
- Fluency in HTML, CSS, JS, or other programming language a plus
- Ability to self-motivate and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
Our ideal candidate will have bachelor’s or master’s degree in graphic design or other related field of study. Minimum 3 years of design experience.
125 S CLARK STREET
Chicago, IL 60603
How to apply
Please send resume and portfolio to Ann Marie Ricard (firstname.lastname@example.org).