Account Executive | Hawthorne Strategy Group
Posted on Oct 11, 2022
Hawthorne Strategy Group is growing and adding an Account Executive to its team. We are looking for someone who will bring energy, enthusiasm, and a commitment to delivering outstanding results to our clients and fellow team members.
- Creates clear, accurate and compelling news copy
- Earns frequent coverage for clients in appropriate trade or specialty media, as well as potential coverage in national media
- Develops inventive, effective social media initiatives for clients
- Develops solid understanding of client businesses and the way that PR contributes to their business success
- Contributes to creating strong relationships with clients
- Creates presentations and proposals for clients
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail in updating and managing reports that agency delivers to clients.
- Earned a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Has 1-2 years of PR experience
- Excellent news writing, editing and proofreading abilities
- Strong track record of media pitching and placement
- Demonstrated ability to write copy (pitches, news releases, social posts)
- Experience using Cision, Meltwater, or similar monitoring and media database tools preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
141 West Jackson, Suite 2110
Chicago, IL 60604
How to apply
Working in a hybrid office, Hawthorne offers a flexible working environment, competitive salary, a full benefit package including profit-sharing, 401(k), medical, dental, and vision coverage, life insurance, long-term and short-term disability. Hawthorne offers a robust professional development program, including partial student loan repayment. Hawthorne is committed to equity and inclusion.
Please submit resume, writing samples, and cover letter to Cynthia McCafferty, Cynthia@hawthornestrategy.com.