Senior Associate | Reputation Partners
Posted on Oct 11, 2022
Strategic communications firm based in Chicago seeks an accomplished and ambitious public relations professional to join our growing team.
Our clients touch a variety of industries and include many of the world's leading corporations, as well as mid- and small-size companies. We provide a full range of services for our clients, including public relations, marketing, digital/social media, web development/design, crisis communications, financial communications, employee/labor communications and sustainability/CSR communications.
The ideal Senior Associate candidate will have 3-5 years of public relations or communications experience. Of primary importance is a specific interest and expertise in public relations, as well as experience in media relations, social media, account management, strategic planning and writing. He/she should also be a team player, have strong client relationship skills, be a creative problem solver, and have superb attention to detail. Candidates should be comfortable operating in a fast-paced, collaborative environment that recognizes and rewards excellence and hard work.
We offer challenging work, extensive opportunities for learning and professional growth, as well as excellent work-life balance. Our competitive pay and benefits include health care, 401(K) with company match, merit-based profit sharing and a generous time-off/vacation policy.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field plus 3-5 years’ relevant experience (agency experience preferred)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams)
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple accounts simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Accuracy and timeliness in the execution of assigned tasks
- Cooperative relationship within the office and with client contacts
- Ability to schedule work and balance priorities for the efficient flow of work
10 South La Salle Street
Chicago, IL 60603
How to apply
Please visit https://smrtr.io/bLzvM to apply.