Executive Assistant/Project Coordinator | Wyn-Win Communications
Posted on Mar 1, 2023
Reporting directly to the President, the Executive Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Office of the President.
The Executive Assistant also serves as a liaison to the board of advisors and senior management teams; and oversees special projects. The Executive Assistant must be creative and enjoy working within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented.
The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, switch focus easily, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Emotional maturity
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's degree required
- Strong work tenure: five to 10 years of experience supporting C-Level Executives, preferably in a agency environment
- Excellent organizational skills with a strong focus on managing details
- Experience and interest in internal and external communications, and partnership development
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms
- Problem solver and self-starter with the ability to anticipate, quickly address and make correct decisions in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
60,000 - 75,000
1040 North Blvd
Oak Park, IL 60301
How to apply
Please send a cover letter, resume, any relevant work samples and three references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wyn-Win offers a competitive base pay, flexible work environment, and unlimited growth opportunity. As an MBE/WBE firm, we are committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all persons regardless of race, sex, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and disability.