Digital Strategy Principal | Kivvit
Posted on Aug 26, 2019
Kivvit is seeking a Principal for Digital Strategy in our Chicago office. With over seventy professionals across five offices coming from leading positions in government, politics, journalism, corporate America and public advocacy, our team operates at the highest levels of public affairs and communications strategy. Kivvit prides itself on being at the forefront of digital innovation. We place great value on leveraging the most cutting-edge insights, tools, and tactics to run state-of-the-art digital campaigns for our clients.
As a Principal, you’ll serve as the account manager and lead strategist for clients ranging from Fortune 100 companies and global brands to the country’s top universities, non-profits, causes and foundations. You will oversee all aspects of client accounts – including research, creative direction, strategy development, timelines and budgets. You will also play a key role in fostering a digital-first culture in the Chicago office – training and educating your colleagues on the latest tools, tactics and trends in digital programing.
- To provide outstanding digital service for our clients – managing intricate campaigns for existing digital clients and educating non-digital clients on the benefits of digital programing.
- To serve as a leader and advocate for digital in our Chicago office – providing hands on training for junior staff and regular education for senior staff.
- To drive new business through proposal development, pitch participation and identification of opportunities.
- To contribute public-facing thought-leadership content and insights to enhance the Kivvit brand.
Responsibilities and requirements include:
- 5+ years of relevant online outreach and marketing experience in agency, campaign, private-sector, and/or consumer brand setting.
- Managing high-stakes, integrated digital marketing campaigns for a variety of clients. Develop media plans, manage day-to-day relationships with clients and vendors, and closely follow industry trends and emerging technology. Develop short and long-term digital advertising campaigns, including determining overall strategy and on-the-go optimizations.
- Ability to work with internal and external resources around research, segmentation, modeling, dashboard development, decision aids and business case analysis to support client and Kivvit initiatives.
- Have a proven track record of full-time social media marketing brand management, crafting content calendars, and implementing learnings from data and analytics.
- Experience and comfort navigating CRM’s and supporter databases (NationBuilder, etc.).
- Fluency within key advertising platforms such as but not limited to Facebook, AdWords, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Tactical understanding of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, UTM Codes and the relationship between digital advertising and website analytics.
- Familiarity with statistical modeling, segmentation, value analysis, as well as reporting for website, online advertising, social media, mobile, email campaigns and e-commerce activity.
How to apply
Interested candidates should apply at Kivvit's website.