Social Media Strategist | Spinutech
Posted on Jan 30, 2020
- Design and implement social media strategies to achieve marketing goals for a variety of clients across multiple industries
- Enjoys the process of content creation, posting content and interacting with consumers online.
- Work closely with the account leads to identify key audiences and channels, market-specific value propositions and key program messages, and to conduct account planning activities
- Analyze KPIs relative to the social media strategy and create clear actionable insights from available data
- Understand best practices and trends in social media marketing and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience
- Use paid and sponsored capabilities within social media platforms to boost and promote content to specifically identified target audiences as needed
- Create social content calendars based on company objectives, seasonal aspects, and audience considerations
- Listen & engage with the online community and acting on client’s behalf
- Monitor the latest trends in social media, including advertising formats, channels, and technologies to improve campaign performance and provide recommendations on how clients can best leverage new?tools and services
- Proofread and quality check, with a focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Oversee and guide influencer marketing strategies
- Experience with social listening or management tools such as Sprout Social, HeyOrca
- Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years of experience in social media marketing. Agency experience preferred.
- Experience with photoshop, sketch, or Illustrator
- Experience in photography, videography or content production is plus but not mandatory
- Strong working knowledge of how to market and communicate to specific client audiences across all mainstream social media channels
- Background in running paid campaigns on social channels
- Experience in integrating content into multiple social distribution channels
- Experience with social listening to track brand health, understand consumer sentiment, improve customer experience and drive strategic decisions
- Experience developing and executing influencer strategies on behalf of brands
- Possesses well developed analytical ability to extract insight from data and plan next steps across multiple online media
- Understanding of Google Analytics and specific social channel metrics
- Strong attention to detail, proofreading, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Strong initiative/self-motivated individual with a strong desire to succeed. “Can Do” attitude and team mentality a must
116 N York Road
Elmhurst, IL 60126
How to apply
Please see this job posting on the Spinutech website.
Or apply online at https://www.spinutech.com/about/careers/apply/.