Publicity Club of Chicago membership opens the door to a range of opportunities for honing your professional skills and knowledge, exploring career paths and opportunities, expanding your network and exchanging information and ideas with public relations, marketing and communications peers throughout metropolitan Chicago and beyond.
Our members attest to the benefits. In a recent member survey, nearly 90 percent of respondents rate PCC good or excellent as a professional organization that provides value. And 90 percent said chances are good to excellent they will be a PCC member three years from now.
The benefits begin as soon as you join!
- Discounted fees for every member luncheon, networking, education event, and more
- Discounted fees for each Golden Trumpet entry and for the Golden Trumpet Gala awards dinner
- Access to the members-only information where written recaps of every monthly member luncheon, breakfast and networking event information is shared, sharing tips for enhancing your skills and the contact information for leading writers, editors, producers and assignment editors
- Admission to members-only events held throughout the year (some events are free to members!)
- Advance notices of special networking events and discounted fees
- The opportunity for you to demonstrate that you support the vital Chicago PR community