Marketing and Public Relations Project Manager | Chicago Buzz Marketing
Posted on Aug 26, 2019
Chicago Buzz Marketing is seeking a detail-oriented Marketing and Public Relations Project Manager. This position is responsible for the strategy, creation, and direction of various integrated marketing and public relations projects.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Marketing strategy and campaign creation
- Digital content creation and copy writing
- Email newsletter creation and copy writing
- Blog creation and copy writing
- Public relations support and press send outs
- Press release copy writing
- Event support and live content creation
- Consulting and training
- Sales and community outreach
- Collaboration with Project Assistants, Graphic Designers, Publicists, and other Project Managers
- Other duties as assigned
This is an hourly, entry-mid level position. Position involves both in office and satellite hours. This is a part-time position, hours as follows: Mon-Thur 9:00am-4:00pm, Fri 9:00am-2:00pm (30-35 hours weekly).
Requirements: The ideal candidate for this position will have a college degree (Associates or Bachelors) and 1-2 years of professional experience, preferably in an agency setting. Past internship or work study experience is required.
How to apply
Please send cover letter and resume to CEO Anna Marie at firstname.lastname@example.org.