Date And Time
Wed, July 10, 2019
11:30 AM – 1:30 PM CDT
- Jill Allread, CEO, Public Communications Inc.
- Emma Asante, Vice President, Special Projects & Community Relations at NBC Chicago and Telemundo Chicago
- Maria Castro, Regional External Affairs Manager, Comcast
- Julie Pesch, Director, Public Affairs and Communications at Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago
Chicago Public Relations Events
Network, learn and engage! Be a part of Publicity Club of Chicago’s popular and highly rated programs–for PR practitioners at all levels, covering the A-to-Z of public relations practice. All are welcome–and PCC members receive discounted admission to all programs with advance registration.
2019 brings lots of changes to our club! PCC continues to offer top-notch luncheon programs, mixers, and other professional development opportunities plus the ability to network and connect with others in the PR and media world. This year that will continue, but even better. Our goal is to meet the expectations our members have for the club. Here is some of what you can expect:
- More monthly luncheons in the suburbs
- Quarterly mixers
- Quarterly breakfasts – Free to members!
- Quarterly webinars – Free to members!
- New programs for young professionals and student members
- A new and improved Golden Trumpet Ceremony
PCC thanks our sponsor: